All volunteers must complete e.motion21 online training for their particular role in the organisation. Additionally, e.motion21 is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the children and young adults in our programs requiring all volunteers to complete:
- Working with Children Check which helps to protect children from sexual or physical harm by checking a person’s criminal history and also findings from certain professional disciplinary bodies.
- CrimCheck which is an important part of the assessment of your suitability for employment or involvement as a volunteer. The office will forward information extracted from this Form to the CrimTrac Agency, other Australian police services or other law enforcement agencies.
- DHHS Code of Conduct, signed.
- e.motion21 Code of Conduct, signed.
- DWES check, signed and cleared.
These checks are free for all e.motion21 volunteers.
Posted in: Volunteer FAQ