Easy ways to donate
Account name: e.motion21, Inc
Please reference your surname on the bank transfer and email email@example.com for a tax receipt to be issued.
Call and provide us with your credit card details on:
+61 3 9854 7100
Cheque via post
Write out to: e.motion 21, Inc.
and post to:
Kew Court House
188 High Street
Kew VIC 3101
e.motion21 is Australia’s leading charity delivering evidence-based dance, fitness and performance programs that are improving life outcomes of youth with Down syndrome and their families.
Our programs are kept accessible and affordable for participants through a small weekly fee, with the remaining 80% of program funding coming through both in-kind and financial support from private donations, local and national businesses, philanthropic organisations and grants.
In order for us to continue delivering impactful dance and fitness programs we need support. Your generous donation will help us to create a lasting impact on the lives of children and young adults with Down syndrome by:
- offer more programs in the communities that need them most
- train teachers and volunteers to support the participants
- supply specialised learning equipment.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible – every little bit helps. Any donation you are able to give is greatly appreciated. Please use our secure and simple PayPal system below.
Wills and Bequests
Leaving a gift in your will to e.motion21 is a practical and powerful way to make a difference in improving the lives of future generations of children and young adults with Down syndrome. Your gift will ensure that we will be able to continue moving bodies and moving boundaries for years to come.
Ways of leaving a bequest in Victoria
There are a number of different ways in which you could include a bequest to e.motion21 in your Will.
First and foremost, it is important to ensure that your family are provided for. Once this provision has been made it is possible to include a bequest to e.motion21 in a number of different ways.
- specific bequests are gifts of particular articles of property, e.g. a house, shares, furniture etc
- pecuniary bequests are gifts of a specific sum of money
- contingency bequests are made only when the executor of an estate cannot distribute the estate as planned in the Will
- residuary bequests are made up of the remainder of an estate once pecuniary and specific bequests have been distributed.
Wording for your will
When preparing or updating your will, you may consider our suggested working for a bequest to e.motion21 in your Will.
1. “I give to e.motion21, Inc (ABN 462 854 410), for its general purposes, free of all duties (insert number)% of my residuary estate for which an authorised receipt from e.motion21, Inc will be a sufficient discharge for the executor(s) or trustee(s).
2. “I give to e.motion21, Inc (ABN 462 854 410), for its general purposes, free of all duties the whole of the residue of my estate for which an authorised receipt from e.motion21, Inc will be a sufficient discharge for the executor(s) or trustee(s).
OR TO DONATE A SPECIFIC SUM:
3.“I give to e.motion21, Inc (ABN 462 854 410), for its general purposes, free of all duties the sum of $(insert amount) for which an authorised receipt from e.motion21, Inc will be a sufficient discharge for the executor(s) or trustee(s).
If you have already made provision in your Will to support the work of e.motion21, we encourage you to notify us of this wonderful gesture and we would be honoured to welcome you to our e.motion21 community.
Other ways you can assist:
- Contact us to discuss a range of community and corporate partnership options
- Consider us in your will or your philanthropic giving
- Get your work colleagues together and organise a small workplace fundraiser (e.g. a morning tea)
- Speak to your human resources department about including e.motion21 as part of your annual staff giving program
If you would like to help us out at e.motion21, please visit our volunteer page.
Natan Fell - your Barmitzvah was awesome and so is your choice of charity. Love tammy, Max, Leon, Gidon and Phoebe
In honour of the most wonderful, caring and fabulous barmitzvah boy Natan Fell.